Monday 31 December 2012

Gundam W: Endless Waltz


This series of models are not to be an extinction series, this series of modelers are so fantastic. I may not comment about the movie but just got to see my photos to determine the value of these models. May I introduce you the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz series, the only series with "real wings". 

Gundam Wing

Gundam Sandrock

Gundam Heavy Arms

Gundam Deathscythe-Hell

Gundam Nataku












I have to rate this based on the whole team and I say that's worth getting the whole collection. ^^ I rate it 8/10 as in the outlook, simply by standing there is already can show the coolness and the power of the machines. One round of applause for Gundam Wings collector.


3 comments:

  1. Your collection motivates me to try and complete the set too.

    The first pic is damn cool, like a poster!

    And while all the base shots looks impressive as they make the Gundam look like 1/1 scale, I still must say Nataku's dragon claws poses is the most intimidating.

    Happy New Year and may we see more Gundam updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Hope to see yours too very soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing Nataku and Sandrock haha.

    Speaking of which, looking forward to MG!

    ReplyDelete